So, Sean was doing his homework last night. He was moaning and groaning as usual. But, he was doing it. So, who am I to complain? I was running around the house doing this and that. When I came back to check on him, I was totally amazed. You see, the assignment was to write his numbers in order 1-50 and he did. Well, sort of. He started at 50 and wrote them in order...backwards! I asked him why and his response was because the other way is boring. He then proceeded to roll his eyes. This was no big deal to him. I, however, find it to be very impressive. He is six years old and in Kindergarten. It would be above average if he could write his numbers 1-50 in order without messing up. But, backwards! I can't even do that without slowing down and counting in my head. This child is gifted and he is mine! Yes, I am proud and I will stop bragging about my highly intelligent child. But, only because it's late and I have a test in the morning.
Good nite all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment